|Location:||NYC, New York|
Profitable Taco Bell in New York City For Sale
This is rare opportunity to purchase a profitable Taco Bell in NYC. This store is 3 years old and located on a busy corner location with heavy foot traffic. There is a long-term lease in place and the restaurant has 40 seats and a full finished basement. If you are looking to join the leading Mexican food brand, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Overseas, Taco Bell has over 250 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to "Live Más" and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program.
In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A TACO BELL FRANCHISEE
• Access to nationally and internationally known products, as well as a proven operating system that sets you up to compete in multi-unit restaurant franchising
• Strong brand awareness of the nation's leading Mexican-inspired QSR franchise
• A peer network of more than 350 franchisees, more than 35% of which have more than 25 years of experience
• More than fifty years of Taco Bell multi-unit franchise support and many programs to help you compete within the QSR and franchise industries
• Access to Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions (RSCS), the largest food-buying co-op in the foodservice industry
Seven days a week, 365 days a year, we're serving the majority of U.S. workers at least one cup of the coffee they’ve come to depend on. We’re also constantly innovating how we serve them, with new types of coffee creations and flavors, limited time offers, and other products we know our guests will love.
To find out more about this Taco Bell restaurant please fill out the form below and submit.