At a Glance
- Founded: 2015
- Locations: 15
- Initial Investment: $ 281K - 757K
- Headquarters: San Antonio, TX
- Category: Food & Restaurant Pizza
Specific and unique features -
Value Adding Attributes of Owning an Urban Bricks Pizza Franchise:
- Low cost of entry –> Less than $500,000.
- Excellent Margins.
- Extreme attention to location selection.
- Hands on support from franchisor thru field support personnel.
- We consider first time entrepreneurs adaptable concept.
- Only fast casual pizza brand that offers delivery, drive thru or full sports bar module.
- Proprietary Dough and Sauces made in house, fresh daily.
- Rotating ovens provide a more even cook with significant labor savings.
- Ease of Operation.
Quality Food, Service and Support Drives Fr
• This specific franchise is located in a large, pizza-eating college town near the campus of Texas A&M University.
• This franchise receives hands-on support from the close-by corporate franchisor thru field support personnel.
• Urban Bricks Pizza is the only fast casual pizza brand that offers delivery, drive thru, dine-in and/or a full sports bar module for the franchisee.
Fast-Casual Pizza = Huge Opportunity for Franchisee:
Fast-casual restaurants are the fastest growing segment of the economy. In a busy world, people appreciate the benefits of eating out, and food that’s affordable, healthy, and quick is in high demand. Urban Bricks Pizza delivers on all counts.