|Location:||Fort Myers, Florida|
A Great Opportunity To Own A Remodeled Turnaround Franchise With Huge Potential
This Great American Cookies location was opened in April 1981, but was completely renovated and remodeled in early 2013. There is no Cookie competition in or around the location of this store. The location is running double digit over prior year with more room to grow with a focused owner/operator.
The owner’s role is as follows:
- Manage infrastructure for operational excellence, high quality service and spotless stores
- Passionate brand champion who conducts business in a way that reflects positively on the Brand
- Hire friendly, smiling, energetic team members
- Make your stores a great place to work
- Manage finances
- Drive Cookie Cake sales through relationships in local community … school fundraisers, athletic teams, etc.
Great American Cookies Franchise Company Information
Great American Cookies became an instant retail phenomenon in 1977 when the first store opened in Atlanta, Georgia’s Perimeter Mall. Founded on the strength of a generations-old family chocolate chip cookie recipe, the company is now the category leader in mall-based cookie concepts. The company is also the inventor of the destination driving Cookie Cake Business.
- Founded in June 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia (35 years)
- First cookie franchise in the U.S.
- Mission statement: Share the Fun of Cookies®
- Innovator of the Cookie Cake
- Cookies baked fresh in stores daily
- 325 stores open in 5 countries, Guam and Puerto Rico
- Simple menu … cookies, Cookie Cakes, Double Doozies®, brownies, specialty cookies
Training And Support
New owner will receive 2 weeks of training, onsite assistance, online associate training and ongoing webinars.
Includes in store graphics, national promotions, local store marketing kits, website and social media support.
Current Franchisee Testimony
“When we first started looking at the Great American Cookies, our initial thought was “How can we actually make money just selling cookies?” It seems like a hard thought that you could even imagine that you can actually make a living off of just selling cookies. And the more we looked at it, the people we were buying the store from were very open with their paperwork and their books and everything and the sales they had and just educating us on the cookies business. And the more we looked into it, the better it looked. And we just saw a lot of future of what could happen in our particular town.”
Gwen Garza/ McAllen, Texas
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please fill in the form