FRANCHISE FOR SALE
This franchise location covers Contra Costa County and Alameda County, and had over $6.3 Million in total revenue in 2016. Currently servicing an average of 6,000 clients per year.
The main advantages of purchasing this existing, well established and immediate cash flow franchise is that they have been in business for over 10 years, have 30 existing customized plumbing trucks to handle calls, a strong employee General Manager in charge, an established crew of plumbers, and are one of the most recognized plumbing brands in the East Bay area.
This is unique because the brand has positioned itself in being one of the most recognized plumbing service companies in the market, the company has been growing every single year by at least 10% and still has room for growth; we estimate that this particular franchise business can grow to at least $10-15 Million per year in Sales.
The owner is selling due to his minority business partner wanting to retire/exit the business. The majority owner will stay on during a transition period and is willing to focus on any part of the business in which the new owner needs assistance, for up to 90 days and will be available by phone for consultation after that. The majority owner will continue to own and manage his North Bay and South Bay plumbing franchises within this same system going forward.
Latest monthly revenues show an increasing trend of incoming calls and work due to aggressive advertising and quality work reputation due to strong general management, good plumbers, and a stable of 30 trucks to handle demand. The owner would advise new ownership to continue focusing on training, customer service, and new accounts.
The Franchise Resale Opportunity
• Purchased in 2003, the Concord facility is 4,400 square feet and has 10 parking spaces.
• The monthly rent is $3,800. The seller owns the building and leases it back to the company.
• The current lease term expires December 31, 2019 with options to renew.
• Security deposit required
• All equipment and vehicle financing grants ownership of the asset to the business at the end of the financing term
• The business balance sheet is very strong
• Real estate is not included in the asking price. (Seller is willing to sell the building to the buyer of the business in a seperate transaction)
• 20 full-time employees.
• Hours of operation are 24 hours, 7 days a week.
• Most, if not all employees will stay after sale.
• Current General Manager is the main day-to-day operations lead and has been in place for years.
About this Plumbing Franchise
This Plumbing Franchise offers customers on-time plumbing services, replacement and repairs done right the first time with courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and character. Their on-time guarantee is one of the best in the industry, and backed by highly skilled plumbers who are expertly trained and experienced to exceed expectations.
To find out more about this Plumbing Franchise for sale, please fill out the form below and submit.