|Location:||Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin|
A great opportunity to own three franchises with huge potential
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop Inc. currently has three restaurants in Wisconsin; (1) in Milwaukee and (2) in Madison. The restaurants all opened between 2009 and 2010.
Issues and opportunities particular to this deal
- Originally part of a Master Development plan
- These three restaurants have consistently underperformed their potential due to being run by absentee ownership
- Must be brought up to system operational standards
- Tremendous opportunity, to immediately grow top line sales and significantly increase profits
- Unexplored catering opportunities
- Ability to own a protected territory and build additional restaurants
- A significant rent reduction has already been agreed to with the Milwaukee location for new owners
The owner's role is as follows
- Seize the opportunity to transform the restaurants performance
- Committed to the Capriotti’s brand and closely following Capriotti’s brand standards
- Cultivate and manage an infrastructure dedicated to operational and service excellence
- Customer centric approach focused on creating loyal promoter customers
- Dedicated to developing great people that adhere to Capriotti’s operational standards
- Committed to becoming an integral part of the Capriotti’s Family
- Devoted to being the face of their restaurant through involvement in the local community
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop franchise company information
Since our founding in Wilmington, Delaware in 1976, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop has done things differently, creating flavor profiles unmatched in the fast casual segment. Anyone can slice meat, put it on bread and call it a sandwich, but we have set ourselves apart with our passionate focus on the quality of our food and superior service. We don’t just have customers, we have fans and they are avid supporters of the Capriotti’s difference.
Based in Las Vegas, with over 104 restaurants across 14 states and the District of Columbia, Capriotti’s is truly a national phenomenon. Boasting “Best of” awards in Delaware, Las Vegas, Dallas, Quad Cities, Eastern Shore, San Diego and having been named one of USA Today’s “10 Great Places for a Surprising Sandwich,” our reputation for excellence is unrivaled. Notably, Capriotti’s are also found in 5 casinos in Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Laughlin, NV.
So what makes our food so special? We roast whole, all-natural turkeys and premium roast beef in-house daily to make award-winning subs like our signature Bobbie, which was voted, “The Greatest Sandwich in America” by thousands of AOL readers. Made with fresh, hand-pulled turkey, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce and touch of mayo on a roll, The Bobbie has developed an extraordinary following. Other notable selections include The Capastrami, made with hot pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing and coleslaw and The Slaw Be Joe, crafted with premium roast beef, provolone cheese, Russian dressing and coleslaw. Our unique menu features a variety of cold, grilled and vegetarian subs, cheese steaks, salads, catering and more. Capriotti’s has mastered proprietary recipes, preparation techniques, and service styles that go beyond the ordinary.
Today, our national growth strategy is to grow through franchising and Company development. Our goal is to operate 10% of the stores in the system. The rest of the growth will come through franchising. Our ideal candidate is driven to succeed and is never willing to settle for second best. We have no plans to be the biggest but we are dedicated to being the best.
When most people think about Capriotti’s, the first thing that comes to mind is the great taste of our unparalleled flavor, but we are much more than that. We are a family that understands your success is essential to our success and we look forward to welcoming you to our family. With a dedicated team of support staff working to ensure that each shop has all the tools they need to reach their maximum potential, Capriotti’s owners are guaranteed an invaluable franchise concept that is sure to resonate with sandwich lovers everywhere. For franchisees, ROI comes courtesy of a highly scalable operation with recognizable branding, operational simplicity, national purchasing power, and no hidden charges or product markups.
Training and Support
- Capriotti’s provides comprehensive training. As a franchisee you will be taught everything you need to know to open and operate a Capriotti’s restaurant.
- Franchisees are provided with Apple iPads which will contain necessary apps, digital manuals, recipes, along with connections to suppliers and access to company intranet.
- We offer our franchisees POS systems with integrated back office software, along with customer satisfaction surveys and more to drive profitability and ease of operations.
Our marketing team is committed to providing all the tools and assistance needed to market your restaurant, franchisees receive support and training on the following:
- Strategically planned national marketing calendar
- Digital marketing support
- Graphic design
- PR management
- Event coordination
- LSM planning
Doug McCartin – Multiple Units, Maryland
I discovered Capriotti’s through my wife. Her family is from Wilmington, DE so we’ve been enjoying Capriotti’s for 25 years. I decided to become a Capriotti’s franchisee because of how much I loved the food and concept. Our customers know coming into Capriotti’s that they are going to get fresh roasted meat that we hand carve, homemade meatballs, coleslaw and fresh bread.
I wanted something that was mine. I am a people-person, my background is in sales, being able to get in front of people on a day-to-day basis is amazing! Daily interaction with customers is what I love! It’s definitely hard work, but a lot of fun!
James Gimbel – Multiple Units, Nevada & Iowa
What intrigued me the most about Capriotti’s was the simplicity of the concept and the ability to grow it quickly. The quality of the food and unique menu options make for a phenomenal sandwich that almost no other brand can come close to. I love interacting with our customers.
Our customers love Capriotti’s because they know that their subs are being made fresh to order, using the freshest homemade ingredients, right in front of their eyes. It is a special opportunity for the employees and management to interact with our customers.