|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
ShelfGenie – home-based franchise business for sale, Los Angeles, California
Unique opportunity to own and run exclusive ShelfGenie franchises for territories along the Southern California Coast from Pacific Palisades to the Palos Verdes Peninsula. By acquiring this established business, the new owner will bypass the first 12-18 months of traditional business start-up and development.
The new owner will enjoy the benefits of taking on a proven business and capitalizing on the demonstrated growth potential. Both of the territories and the currently un-purchased surrounding territories provide great revenue and profit opportunities. There is NO costly retail location since the products are custom made and design consultations are in the client’s home. All ShelfGenie pullouts are made in the US.
Current owner is selling due to health reasons.
Benefits of purchasing this established business include all of the following:
• Business history and metrics which show both current performance and future potential
• A fully trained and operational team
• A solid reputation on which to build, having received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2013, 2014 and 2015, a 5-star rating on Yelp, BBB ‘A’ rating and great client testimonials
• All the equipment and facilities that are needed to run the business are in place and operational
• Marketing in place with existing pipeline and work in progress
• Access to the support and experience of the current owner to facilitate a complete and successful transition
• A saving of approximately 1,200 hours of effort in establishing the business: hiring, training and coaching staff, acquiring and establishing assets, setting up marketing, setting up client electronic check and credit card processing functions, establishing licenses and bonds, networking relationships, social media awareness and so forth.
ShelfGenie is a home-based business model providing a niche product within a mature industry. We have highly effective tools and resources in place that allow franchisees to focus on scaling their business. A significant demographic pool we target (baby boomers and older) deem our product a need vs. a luxury item. This has allowed us to grow aggressively even during the recent housing market drop and recession.
ShelfGenie designs, builds, and installs Glide-Out Shelving Systems. The ShelfGenie innovative shelving is custom-built in the US, retrofits existing cabinets, resulting in perfectly placed shelves that glide in and out with just the touch of your fingers. With our system, cabinets are organized and storage is accessible, efficient and clutter-free. Glide-Out Shelving works in virtually every cabinet and pantry in the home and is beautiful and highly durable. From the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage, ShelfGenie does it all.
The franchise model allows the owner to focus on marketing and sales while leveraging design consultants and installation partners with the following systems and services:
• Streamlined Business Processes
• Centralized Business Support Center
• Need-based product
• WishPortal Franchise Management System - Full scale, customized CRM that is fully integrated into the Business Support Center and Media Buying Platform.
The ShelfGenie Business Process, Business Support Center, and WishPortal combine to bring operations and management systems only found at large companies – without the fixed overhead. All of the fees charged, Royalties (5% Franchise plus 2% National advertising) and the Business Support Center (appointment booking fee) are variable and related to sales.
In addition, ShelfGenie provides the following support:
• Hands-on training at our home office in Atlanta
• Online training and seminars
• Dedicated franchise representative to assist through the process
• Ongoing marketing and operational support including conference calls, weekly system updates, and readily available staffing and resources
ShelfGenie is ranked by Inc. 500 as the third fastest growing franchise in the country. The remodeling industry is growing steadily with kitchen and bath projects remaining the most popular. In 2015, ShelfGenie achieved more than $27 million in sales.
Day-in-the-life of the owner
Using existing systems and tools, ShelfGenie franchise owners are able to focus on money-making activities from overseeing marketing and PR efforts to forging valuable relationships with professionals that service our customer base. A ShelfGenie franchise owner does not manufacture, build, or install the product. Installation partners will take the measurements and install the custom-solution into the customer’s home. Owners focus their attention on growing and managing their business.
In March 2016, I purchased a ShelfGenie franchise in Alberta, Canada that had one territory in operation for a year and a half. I chose ShelfGenie over any other franchises I researched and was matched up with because of ShelfGenie’s corporate values and philosophy; the proprietary product designs and quality standards; the proprietary system for the franchisee and his/her team to use to automate numerous business processes; support and services provided by the Home Office; and the positive impact ShelfGenie solutions have on its clients’ lives.
I chose ShelfGenie because financially it made sense, and it is a business I am proud to be an owner of. I chose ShelfGenie because the business concept itself allows for the most flexibility in lifestyle choices for the franchisee and the consultants who work for ShelfGenie. I am very happy with the level of support from the Home Office and other franchisees thus far. I would recommend this franchise to anyone looking to own a business to work hard, work smart and make a positive difference in their community. Jennie C, Calgary, Alberta, Franchise Owner.
To find out more about this ShelfGenie franchise business for sale please fill out the form below and submit.