Like shades of hair color and nail polish, there are many choices when it comes to selecting and investing in […]
Challenge Island Programs for Kids - Franchise Information
Challenge Island - Where Every Child can Thrive
A Winning Franchise Model!
Challenge Island is a one-of-a-kind enrichment program on the cutting edge of S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) Education and 21st Century Learning. Our unique collaborative learning approach simultaneously addresses the needs of both the child of today and the adult of the future.
For today’s kids, we offer whimsical, engaging journeys into new worlds of adventure and imagination. For tomorrow’s adults, we offer the foundation upon which to build essential 21st century skills including communication, collaboration, critical and creative thinking abilities, flexibility, sociability, initiative, leadership, and perseverance.
Why Choose Challenge Island?
Challenge Island’s popular programming is known to fill in a flash. Our proprietary curriculum has earned countless accolades from schools, teachers, parents, and kids alike. We offer a proven franchise model, an exciting service to deliver, and a rewarding business to own. Find out how you can join our rapidly growing tribe of owners today.
Challenge Island Has a High Probability for Success
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business with 35+ existing territories.
- Protected territory with at least 25 elementary schools in purchased territory
- Requires only a minimal investment.
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise.
- Unique comprehensive curriculum specifically targets educational trends.
- Can be operated as a part/full-time business.
- Has high profit margins.
- Has low and self-controlled fixed overhead.
- Verifiable 60%+ repeat business.
- Is easy to operate.
- It can be easily taught to anyone.
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable for nearly any family.
- Parents view the classes, camps and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent.
- The Challenge Island schedule follows the school year calendar - no corporate hours with this business.
- Year-round income, with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime.
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures.
- Extensive and ongoing training with continuous, fresh curriculum provides unlimited opportunities.