Did you know that approximately 44% of all households in the United States have a dog? Dog ownership has tripled […]
Open a CycleBar Studio & Bring a Powerful Fitness Community
Founded in 2004, CycleBar is the largest indoor cycling brand and offers a variety of low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling workouts that are inclusive of all fitness levels - because CycleBar is for everyone. CycleBar offers an immersive, multi-sensory, community focused experience in state-of-the-art “CycleTheaters,” led by specially trained instructors, enhanced with pumping “CycleBeats” playlists and tracked using rider-specific “CycleStat” performance metrics. No matter where our riders are in their fitness journey, our class experience promises to calm their mind, elevate their mood, and revive their senses - take advantage of unique turnkey CycleBar studio opportunities in your market!
Why Invest In CycleBar?
With more than 250 studios open, 550 licensed locations across the globe and ranked on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 four years running, Fastest-Growing Franchises, and Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000, CycleBar is 3 x larger than its largest competitor and leading the thriving indoor-cycling industry. The CycleBar business model is semi-absentee, scalable, and membership based.
Join Us & Enjoy The Benefits
Strong National Brand
- With more than 250 locations in North America, CycleBar is an award winning brand with a strong national presence - with new studios open each month!
- Not only does CycleBar attract a broad range of members to market to, but you can also enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, strong EBITDA margins, a proven marketing & sales platform, and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising. We know how to grow household name brands.
Community Focused Member Experience
- Our member experience is the very core of our business and we know the incredible power community plays in fostering this experience. We are deeply rooted in our communities and empower our instructors to lovingly curate the very best and most engaging class programming and music for our members - it really is a party on a bike!
- Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage access provided to our strategy vendor partners at pre-negotiated rates to build efficiencies into your business!
Expert & Extensive Support
- The CycleBar team has the resources and network to ensure your continued growth & support. We’ll guide you through the entire opening process, from site selection, lease negotiation, and construction, to recruiting your studio staff and activating your membership sales process and marketing your studio. We provide extensive ongoing training, weekly & monthly update webinars and one-on-one support as your business matures.
- Leverage the national network of franchise partners who share best practices across the system.
- CycleBar is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the largest global franchisor or boutique fitness brands. With decades of fitness and franchising experience across our team, Xponential Fitness has the resources, tools, and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise owners.
What Our Franchise Owners Say
“We say party on the bike, but that's exactly what this is. Riders are getting an amazing workout and they're having fun at the same time…and it is the community that we create within our studio. We really prioritize that with our members and with any prospective members that walk through our doors. So the workout, the ride, the community, all of that is CycleBar and it’s what sets us apart from the competition.” - April Amory, Multi-Unit & Multi-Brand Franchise Owner, Virginia
“We knew we needed a franchise that provided sales and marketing support from the beginning AND ongoingly for seasoned studios. What we have been most impressed by is the overall support given to us throughout the Pre-Sale and opening period, specifically in the sales and education areas of the business. The sales coaching has definitely gotten us to the Top 5 in the network in just a few months. And the lead instructor coaching from the education department has allowed us to keep our instructors sharp as our member base grows.” - Raquel Hernandez & Rob Costello, Multi-Unit Franchise Owners, California