A Great Franchise Opportunity
Be Part of Our Sweet Success
The secret to the Dairy Queen® brand’s success has always been simple. Our recipe combines hardworking individuals and great-tasting food that’s served in a welcoming environment. What began as the 10-cent sale of an unknown frozen treat in 1938 quickly boomed into one of the most well-known soft serve/frozen treat companies of all time. Food franchising had yet to exist, but the Dairy Queen® product’s rapid-growth potential made the process a piece of cake. Today, there are more than 6,800 restaurants in the United States, Canada, and 27 other countries.
World famous DQ® Treats, tasty food offerings, and Orange Julius® smoothies.
Strong brand presence with 4,400 domestic locations and 6,800 locations worldwide.
A Smile and A Story®
We have a strong customer base with a loyal relationship with the brand.
Including franchise support, supply chain, development, operations, marketing and training.
Dairy Queen® Franchise Support
We Treat You Right
Our Dairy Queen® franchisee support team is proud to provide a pool of resources to aid our franchisees. It’s our ultimate goal to help franchisees maximize their sales and profits. We have an experienced team in every functional area who will strive to help you accomplish this goal.
Take a look at all of the ways our support team can lend a hand:
- Franchise development – These important team members will help you analyze the market area, determine the best location, and develop your store.
- Regional marketing managers – This team assists with local store marketing and oversees your marketing plans.
- Operations business consultants – These experienced individuals offer complete operations support after your grand opening.
- Training and new store operations consultants – This team will help you train your crew and assist you with management when you open your store.
- Purchasing and distribution – This team helps to leverage DQ® buying power and manages the chain for supply, consistency, and quality.
- Design, architecture, and construction – These knowledgeable team members assist with the store design and construction process.
- 12-month marketing - We give our franchisees a unique advantage in the franchise industry - year-round marketing material to help drive consistent business throughout the year.