Consumers spend roughly $8 billion dollars a year on musical instruments and equipment. With our Music Go Round brand, Winmark® has proven that there is a substantial appetite in that marketplace for affordable, quality used instruments that keeps musicians of every skill level practicing and performing their craft. Our company has spent decades pioneering the "ultra-high-value" retailing niche and now brings a robust, high-quality retail-resale experience to music communities all over North America.
Music Go Round is part of a franchise system that has been supporting unique retail franchise opportunities since 1988. If you don’t have a retail background—don’t worry! Most of our new franchisees do not come from retail, which is why our experienced training team is so important. The first thing you’ll notice about our team is the excitement and passion they bring to the training process.
At Music Go Round, customers can:
• Get paid on the spot for their quality used gear
• Access affordably priced new and used instruments, pro sound equipment, and more
• Enjoy remarkable discounts on vintage and like-new items
• Shop our online catalog that encompasses our entire network of stores
• Sell us items and immediately turn their cash around toward a purchase
• Experience a clean, highly curated retail/resale space
• Rely on staff and managers who are knowledgeable and passionate about music and are musicians themselves Reuse. Recycle. Rock.
Roughly speaking, about 60% of our inventory is guitar-focused. However, because we're buying new music gear every day, our inventory continues to excite and accommodate musicians and sound professionals of every stripe. When customers can't find what they're looking for at their local store, they can check the 50,000+ items on our e-commerce storefront and enjoy the same incredible quality and prices.