Start looking around at other franchise cleaning services and you’ll notice: they all say (and do) pretty much the same thing. So there’s no clear cut way to make a choice between them.
But not Maid Brigade. We are the only brand in the franchise cleaning services industry that has developed a distinct and meaningful unique selling proposition. That’s because Maid Brigade conducts market research regularly to understand what consumers really want and hones our concept to meet that demand.
PUREcleaningⓇ is the healthiest, most advanced and complete home cleaning and disinfection system on the market. Exclusive to Maid Brigade, PUREcleaningⓇ starts with a multi-point cleaning process to remove dirt and debris, and follows it with a powerful, non-toxic, EPA-registered disinfectant to remove harmful contaminants applied with an electrostatic sprayer to ensure 360 coverage on high-touch surfaces. With no harsh residues, dyes, or odors, it is safe for people, pets, and the environment.
Did you know that 80% of consumers will boycott or avoid businesses that don’t offer a livable wage and a safe working environment? More good news. Maid Brigade knows the success we have built would not be possible without our stellar employees. That is why we hold them up as the reason we are different. Our people shine. And we’ve put systems in place to aide franchisees in employee orientation and development so that we can attract and develop the best talent in any market we serve.
A brand’s stability translates to industry experience. Maid Brigade has been in the franchise cleaning services business since 1985. We have developed the science and systems to maintain a unique competitive position as the Cleaning for Health expertise.
We’ve also honed our skills at business coaching and mentoring over the last 35 years for franchise cleaning services. And the continuity of our Home Office support team is bar none. The Home Office team has a collective longevity of over 180 years with Maid Brigade, and 15 years on average.
The business support we provide our franchise cleaning services owners in marketing, operations and personnel includes:
- graduated blast-off process that spans several weeks to ensure that you are trained and prepared to run your new Maid Brigade franchise
- four day on-site start-up support with franchise veterans to give you the confidence needed when your doors open
- regional meetings throughout the US
- annual convention
- mentoring system pairing each Maid Brigade start-up with a currently successful peer who has been in our system at least 10 years
- Franchise Advocacy and Ad Councils, comprised of franchisees elected by their peers, advise the home office team about opportunities, concerns, ideas and requests coming from our franchise owners
- proprietary software designed by our franchisees streamlines and manages all functions related to our industry and provides advanced reporting capabilities
- a state of the art intranet offers business analytics and comparative reporting, training materials, marketing library, interactive tools for real-time collaboration and other resources
- consumer website gets over 90,000 consumer hits per month through sophisticated search engine optimization and marketing, immediately funneling leads to each location
- National Sales Center provides professional, dedicated sales support handling all leads or overflow leads, so our franchisees can focus on employee development and customer satisfaction