Are you looking for a way out of the rat race, but have no previous experience running a company? If […]
Create a Fitness Tribe - Open a YogaSix Studio
Founded in 2012, YogaSix is a modern, boutique yoga brand offering a range of heated and non-heated yoga classes that are accessible and fun for everyone. At YogaSix we are changing the way people think and experience yoga. Our classes take away the intimidation factor that so many people feel when trying yoga for the first time. We believe everyone, from the seasoned practitioner to total newbie can practice and see results in our studios.
Our classes leave our members feeling energized and empowered in defining their own success. We allow our members to learn and grow at their own pace while creating a community and culture that people want to be a part of. Foster this empowered, connected and welcoming community with a turnkey YogaSix studio!
Why Invest In YogaSix?
With more than 150+ locations open globally, YogaSix is an award winning brand with not only a strong national presence, but it is a brand shaking up yoga as a modality to ensure no matter your familiarity with it, YogaSix is your tribe! Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Top New Franchises, YogaSix is offering a fresh perspective and new approach to the modality that created boutique fitness, with a widespread and dedicated following. The YogaSix business model is semi-absentee, scalable, and membership based.
Create Your Tribe & Enjoy The Benefits
Strong National Brand
- With more than 130 locations open globally, YogaSix is an award winning brand with not only a strong national presence, but it is a brand shaking up yoga as a modality to ensure no matter your familiarity with it, YogaSix is your tribe!
- Not only does YogaSix attract a broad range of members to market to, but you can also enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, strong EBITDA margins, a proven marketing & sales platform, and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising. We know how to grow household name brands.
Community Focused Member Experience
- Our member experience is the very core of everything we do and we know the incredible power community plays in fostering this experience. YogaSix IS community and we empower our teachers to lovingly curate and lead the very best and most engaging class and practice.
- Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage access provided to our strategy vendor partners at pre-negotiated rates to build efficiencies into your business!
Expert & Extensive Support
- The YogaSix team has the resources and network to ensure your continued growth & support. We’ll guide you through the entire opening process, from site selection, lease negotiation, and construction, to recruiting your studio staff and activating your membership sales process and marketing your studio. We provide extensive ongoing training, weekly & monthly update webinars and one-on-one support as your business matures.
- Leverage the national network of franchise partners who share best practices across the system.
- YogaSix is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the largest global franchisor or boutique fitness brands. With decades of fitness and franchising experience across our team, Xponential Fitness has the resources, tools, and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise owners.
What Our Franchise Owners Say
“The Xponential playbook and YogaSix plan have guided us in the most positive way. I would say we heavily rely on the Corporate Team - why reinvent the wheel when they've done a lot of it for us already?! One of the lessons we learned as well is to follow their playbook. They've figured this out. They also adapt to make changes, which I think is it - they're so supportive to all the owners, with lots of communication. They don't leave you hanging.” - Michelle & Neil Gratton, Multi-Unit Franchise Owners, CA
“I think the community is such a huge aspect of what we do. Each one of us are small business owners in our own communities. And we're there trying to help people feel great in their bodies, and have fun while doing it. We bring people together - they come in and they're not only finding something that makes them feel good in their bodies, but they're also finding something that feeds their soul as well in a way, because they're finding a community that they want.” - Chris Dordell & Jason Fenske, Multi-Unit & Multi-Brand Franchise Owners, CA