Small Business Deal Advisors is a reduced commission business brokerage firm that specializes in franchise resales. We provide a best-in-class confidential marketing and broker service to business owners who are seeking to sell their small business. We provide professional materials, an in-depth valuation, powerful marketing, NDA processing, buyer introductions, and guidance throughout the sale process.
We are not like other business brokers...
- No Exclusive Contract – We are only paid if we find the buyer.
- No Long-Term Contract – Our program is month-to-month, which ensures we are hard at work every day to assist with your transaction. If you are not satisfied, you are free to cancel at any time.
- 8% Success Fee – We leverage technology and a proven process that allow us to charge lower commissions than traditional business brokers. Our commission is 8% instead of the industry standard 10%+, saving you thousands of dollars!
- Free Valuation - we give accurate valuation and sale guidance that franchisors are legally unable to provide to their franchisees.
- Expert Advice - we understand the franchise re-sale brokerage market. We give accurate valuation and sale guidance that franchisors are legally unable to provide to their franchisees. By working directly with franchisors and adhering to franchisor criteria, we ensure that only qualified buyers are presented as potential buyers.
- Technologically Efficient - through the use of an automated CRM system, we maximize the efficiency and timely flow of information to buyers. Additionally, we are heavily invested in SEO/online marketing to ensure a constant flow of new buyers. In sum, via technology, we are able to increase our reach to a national audience of buyers while reducing our advertising and project management costs. We pass the savings to our clients.
- Centrally-located - most "national" business brokerages are actually just very loose, decentralized offices operated by individual brokers. The communication between the home base and the individual offices is often poor and inconsistent. The marketing methods and skillsets of the individual offices vary widely. In sum, "national" firms tout nationwide marketing when in essence they are just trying to generate referrals for their individual offices. The idea that they offer a national and coordinated marketing effort for any business is a myth.
SBDA operates from a central office where all marketing, NDA processing, and buyer qualification are handled. This allows us to be streamlined and efficient. In the age of the Internet, national marketing is best handled by a single office with a large buyer database and savvy web marketing staff.
To learn more, click the contact button below.