Why Own a Mr. Handyman®?
Tremendous Handyman Business Opportunities
Mr. Handyman’s home improvement franchise opportunities give motivated people control over a fulfilling career and lifestyle. Our widespread brand recognition and specialized resources provide the freedom of being your own boss without the uncertainties of running a business alone. Opportunity is waiting in our supportive franchise system.
Supporting Our Home Improvement Franchise Owners
- Ongoing training, consultation, and other key resources
- Integrated marketing support with a digital focus
- An internationally recognized brand in the Neighborly® franchise system
- The opportunity for work-life balance, due to schedule flexibility
- Recession-resistant service offerings
- An executive ownership model so you can solve problems and lead—but leave the handiwork to your team
- The ideal setup for recurring business, with a 74.2% reported repeat customer base*
- Scalable business with high potential
- Low overhead, simply designed operations, and limited office space required
- Great vendor discounts through ProTradeNet®
- Specialized technologies for daily tasks and hiring/onboarding
- Protected territories in a network that feels like family
Why Choose the Handyman Industry?
Invest in the Opportunity of a Lifetime!
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 6 out of every 10 homeowners have at least seven home projects on their “to-do” list. Helping busy homeowners knock these important tasks off their schedule creates a tremendous business opportunity.
The Benefits of a Home Improvement Franchise
The number of homes in the U.S. tops 115 million and continues to grow. Homeowners looking to protect and increase the value of their homes must keep up with repairs and invest in improvements, but the average homeowner lacks the time or skill to complete these jobs. By joining the home improvement industry as a Mr. Handyman franchise owner, you can expect a steady flow of customer demand.
Mr. Handyman makes an ideal entry point into the home improvement industry for several reasons:
- Your employees perform the work, so you don’t need handyman experience
- With minimal inventory and a small number of employees, your startup costs and overhead are kept to a minimum
- We are recognized across North America and have been featured on shows such as Good Morning America, The Oprah Winfrey Show and Fox & Friends Weekend
- You’ll receive strong support and ongoing guidance from our home office
- We are recognized as the largest franchise in the home repair services industry